Zebaida Group Real Estate Team is here with you every step of the way.
Looking for a home? Click here to search homes.
Looking to sell your home? Click here to find the value of your home.
We are waking up to a different world. COVID-19 is a serious virus that is easily transmittable. This is not business as usual, and you may be feeling uncertain. What is certain is that your Zebaida Group Real Estate Team is here with you every step of the way.
Our first concern is for the health and safety of our local community, clients, neighbors, friends, and loved ones.
At the Zebaida Group, we are doubling down on heart and leadership to help power you through the unexpected.
Below is a list of resources including: Germ-free best practices, local medical facilities that test for COVID-19, local restaurants and websites that will deliver prepared food or have it ready for curbside pickup, apps that will allow you to order at local pharmacies, supermarkets and supply stores. We are also including a list of things to do at home so you don’t go stir crazy, as well as the Zebaida Group “Quaran-tunes” music list with a few meditations to keep you clear minded and relaxed.
Many of our spring home seller clients have asked, “How do I sell my home at this time?”
Homes are still selling and we have the technology to do almost everything real estate related virtually. The Federal Reserve just dropped their interest rate to near zero to keep money moving for people to buy and invest in homes. It is quite unprecedented.
We can video conference instead of an in-home selling consultation, if you prefer.
Photos, virtual staging, showings, offers, and negotiations can be done through technology. Call us if you need us: 917-992-4430
As promised, here is a list of resources to power through the next few weeks:
Five Germ Free Best Practices:
- Wash your hands (up to wrist) with soap & water for 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available use hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Stay home as much as possible to avoid contact with others. It has been stated that a person with the virus may not have symptoms yet still be contagious. If you have elderly or immune-compromised loved ones that depend on you, avoid contact with others.
- Wipe down common surfaces with Lysol or alcohol, including countertops, sinks, levers, door handles, etc.
- Boost your immune system. Take your vitamins A, B, C, D, and E. Sleep well and go for walks outside for exercise.
Medical Facilities that Test for COVID-19:
CityMD Urgent Care: Go to the site for a list of NJ locations
Local and Online Food Delivery or curbside pick up:
- Liv Bread, Millburn: Call for curbside pickup 973-218-6922
- South & Pine Morristown: Curbside and/or Delivery: 862-260-9700
- Trifecta Nutrition: Organic, frozen, fully-balanced meals delivered to your door
- Sunbasket: Frozen meals delivered to your door, ready to cook
- Instacart: Shop online and get deliveries from local supermarkets as well as pharmacies
Things To Do At Home…So you don’t go crazy
- Set up an “at-home” office. Catch up on projects you haven’t had time for before now.
- Take an online class—there are tons on every subject.
- Take a walk outside daily—just 20 minutes of fresh air will make you feel awesome.
- Meditate—Deepak Chopra and Oprah Winfrey have a free, 21-day series on the web and on Spotify.
- Limit your time watching the news…it is draining and will make you stressed. Get the highlights at the end of the day.
- Set up a makeshift gym in a free room. Order bands, a few free weights, and a mat. Go to YouTube for yoga classes, weight classes, and stretching.
To put a smile on your face Listen to our Quarantunes Playlist. We’ve included a few Deepak Chopra guided meditations to relax you.
***All information is deemed reliable, has been gathered from public sources and is not guaranteed***
Essex, Morris and Union County Homes for Sale